This is the old fashioned standard stereotaxic instrument with a “U”-shaped frame design. It feathures a 100-micron resolution and comes with a rat adaptor and 60 degree ear bars.
1. Other adaptors available for mice, rabbits, and guinea pigs.
2. Working distance in each dimension: 80 mm with precise alignment to 0.1mm resolution.
3. Vertical direction: 180° rotation and lock at any angles.
4. Horizontal direction: 360° rotation and lock at any angles.
5. Dual-lead screws ensure stable, accurate and smooth manipulation.
6. Accuracy and flexibility can be maintained at variable temperatures.
7. Extended base plate (400mm x 255mm) is applicable for a variety of animal sizes.
8. Unique anti-clockwise UP mark engraved in the knob prevents incorrect operation.
9. Vertical lock and fixing knob are separated to ensure accurate function at any angle.
10. To ensure a precise designed lateral rotation operating space, the distance between knob and the U-shaped frame is 28mm.
11. Laser engraved scales enable comfortable reading.
12. Curved nose clamp design secures the head of animals.
13. Ear bar locked plate pressing instead of clamping ensures more stability.
14. Syringe pump, micro camera and drill can be attached to the instrument.